This course is designed to safely train Instructors to teach and certify RAID Rebreather Divers, Rebreather Decompression Divers and Limited Trimix Divers on specific rebreather units.
● Minimum 21 years old.
● RAID Deco 50 OC Instructor or equivalent.
● Certified and in status as a RAID Rebreather Instructor.
● Complete the units specific Rebreather Instructor Development Program with a factory approved Instructor Trainer
● Certified RAID Limited Trimix Diver for a minimum of 12 months.
● Must provide proof of 200 hours logged underwater.
● Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged hours underwater on the specific Rebreather.
● Must own the CCR been trained on.
● Certified as RAID First Aid and Oxygen Provider Instructor or equivalent.
● Submit a dive medical passed by a certified diving physician.
● Submit proof of liability insurance where applicable.
● If the unit is a RAID approved sidemount CCR then the diver must hold the RAID sidemount instructor or equivalent certification.
● Must be approved by the rebreather factory before enrolment on the instructor program.
INSTRUCTOR CROSS OVER PREREQUISITES
CCR Rebreather Instructors from recognized training agencies may complete a cross over program subject to the RAID General Diving Standards.
• Cross over Instructors need to complete a RAID Rebreather Instructor cross over program and then a RAID Rebreather Instructor cross over program.
• Must be a renewed RAID Rebreather Instructor.
• Be in good standing with no outstanding Quality Assurance queries with any agency.
• Must provide proof of equivalency rebreather instructor status.
• At the discretion of RAID HQ or the RAID Dive Centre and Instructor Trainer:
• Assist a RAID CCR Instructor with a complete RAID CCR Course, after which the RAID CCR IT and Dive Centre may sign off the in-water skills and certification
• Complete a practical cross over with a RAID CCR Instructor Trainer.
NOTE: The above does not guarantee acceptance by RAID who has the sole decision to accept or ask for further requirements to be met.
COURSE CONTENTComplete, before in water training, the on-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes and exam
For this course you will be required to have use of the following:
1 x rebreather with the following requirements but not limited to:RAID Registered Rebreather
Successful candidates may certify RAID Rebreather Divers, Rebreather Decompression Divers and Limited Trimix Divers on specific rebreather units.